Saturday, August 30, 2008

Mason's New Sandwich

We went to clean our town home today and brought the kids along to 'help' us. Well, I'm not sure it was a good idea. The kids brought mud in the house and Mason made a sandwich. But not just any sandwich a paint sandwich! He painted a piece of bread (and the counter) with paint and we found him eating it! I guess he thought it was good, because he ate more than one bite. I'm glad they don't make lead based paint.

3 comments:

mimi said...

LOL...Cami, oh my goodness, that little Mason cracks me up. He is so adorable:)

Bowmans said...

Ohhhh! Mason!! that is sooo blog worthy. It makes me laugh. I hope the move went well- now I really want to come see you. Call me when you feel like you can have company.

mimi said...

CAMI, I miss having you blog! I can't wait to see all of the fun things that have been happening at your new house and with your AMAZING family:) I love you...MIMI

Memorable Family Moments