Cami, MUSIC, VIDEO's, AWESOME! I am loving it. Baby Savannah is so Precious , she brings a smile to all of us, Your little video of her giggling is priceless!
HI I'm Mimis good friend from Oregon. That video just makes me smile. What a cutie!!! Miriam told me you guys had beautiful kids, she wasn't lying! So sweet. She's also said so many nice things about you...
Welcome to our Blog. This has been so fun to keep in touch with you all! I hope you enjoy it too. Feel free to leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.
With three children under the age of three, well... I guess that says a lot. They keep us on our toes. Of course, I couldn't do it without the love and help from my wonderful husband. What a support and strength he is to me. Josh is busy running his carpet cleaning business and is planning to shoot an elk this year.
2 comments:
Cami, MUSIC, VIDEO's, AWESOME! I am loving it. Baby Savannah is so Precious , she brings a smile to all of us, Your little video of her giggling is priceless!
HI I'm Mimis good friend from Oregon. That video just makes me smile. What a cutie!!! Miriam told me you guys had beautiful kids, she wasn't lying! So sweet. She's also said so many nice things about you...
Post a Comment