Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Update on the last THREE WEEKS! (in no paticular order)

Savannah's 1st Ponytail! Yeah it's growing!Brooklyn loves having our cat Charlie here with us. She packs him around like a doll. Good thing he is pretty mellow.


Daddy's little helpers! We were thinking of getting a riding mower, but Josh said the kids had so much fun helping push that who needs a riding one?


Livin' the Good Life!




Savannah is Crawling Now!
I got pink eye yucky stuff! I was sad it was right before pictures and had to post pone it.

Canning Peaches! Wow what a great husband and sister & mom to help with it all.

Halloween preview! Those are his real feet! he just helped Josh mow the lawn they are my hard working boys! I hope Mason grows up to be just like his Dad!



Our temporary home while waiting. Thanks Mom & Dad!

First Night at New Home


4 comments:

mimi said...

Hooray!!!WELCOME BACK CAMI!!!! I AM SOOOO HAPPY!!! Your pictures are the Best...Thanks for sharing...I can't wait to see you on friday...Love ya, Mimi

Michon (Meshie) said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Michon (Meshie) said...

Camilla, Your back and I am just so excited to see all the beautiful pics keep em coming. You are a sweet little angel and a great sister. We love you all very much and are excited to keep in better touch with you all. Im excited to do salsa with my sisters tommorow, lots a work, made with love and memories to share forever! Love Ya, Mechie

mimi said...

I tagged you:) Come to my blog to find out more:)

Memorable Family Moments