Thursday, August 28, 2008

Surviving the Chaos!


YES! We got the house! We are moving, well.. tonight. Thanks for everyone who is helping (again!). Our house won't be ready to move into until sometime next week. We rented our town home and have to move out. So, we are going to camp at my parents house until we have a home again. Thanks Mom!
The kids hideout!

Through it all I think the move is hardest on Mason. He likes to pout a lot and lets the little things make him sad. He is definetly going to need some one on one time after the move:) I was glad to get a picture of him smiling. I miss his happy face.

Savannah has a little cold. but is still content and happy as ever. Does anyone else have sick kids? I think it is so weird that our kids have colds in the summer?! Do you have any immune system booster tips?

2 comments:

mimi said...

YAY HOORAY!!! How exciting! Cami and Josh we are so amazed at how smoothly everything has come together for this move. We are so happy for you! The home and property are Awesome! We love you all:) Hey 3 of my little ones are sick right now too: coughs, runny noses, etc. NO FUN:( We hope little Savannah is feeling better soon!!!

Mark&Noelle Taylor said...

I am so excited that you go tht ehouse but sad that it is not closer to us hey a cold in the summerime is called allergies (; or if it is just your babe teething maybe do they get them especuially when they cut the grain or hay. good luck camping!

Memorable Family Moments