I think (if all goes well) we will be moving in 2-3 weeks! We found the most perfect home and can't wait to move in. It is out in Salem across the road from the Salem Pines subdivision where we were looking to build. But this house is already built and has 3 acres and trees! Check out the pictures. I think it will be so wonderful. Were suppose to close on the 5th. So, pray that all will go well for us will you?

Mason's Cowboy room. I think his rockin' horse will look cool in here. Not sure if I will repaint. What do you think?














5 comments:
WOW!!!!!Cami I am lovin seeing all of these house pictures. How fun:) I want a house:) I love the theme rooms, cowboys etc. I really like all of the paint colors too!!!
I like all the paint colors not sure about the decorating I like what you do better .
What a cute house! Fun personality! I hope it goes well for you! Which ward is it in? I'm just wondering if you'll be in my parents 1st ward. Good luck!
You go from great to even better! I agree with Noelle that I would like your decorating better! The house is so cute and I love the big back yard- so much room to run!! I hope everything goes well with closing. Let me know if you need anything.
Hi Little Cammilla and Family,
The new house is just beautiful we really love it and are so happy for you both what a great place to grow up your adorable loving family. You both deserve it and are very blessed in your life, keep up the good work and cant wait for you to find your keyboard so you can get on hear and chat. Love you Loads, Mechie and Family.
Post a Comment