


While we were out camping at Green Canyon, we found this old tractor. Of course we had to stop and play on it! These were some of my favorite pictures of the kids on it. Josh and I didn't dare climb up in it. It looked like it could have been mice infested! If only we could be young again without any worries!






3 comments:
Mice infested yikes!:) Brooklyn and Mason are so darling!!!!!!!
I love those black and white pictures.
Cami, me and Joshi were looking at your blog today, when he saw brooklyns picture he said: I love Brookie, she gave me a dinosaur! When I went to scroll to the next picture he said, can you leave her there. He thought it was so cool to see her. They are at such a cute age, it's so fun that they are only a month apart.
Post a Comment