Sunday, December 28, 2008

Savannah's 1st Birthday!




We did it! We finally pierced her ears. I don't know if I got a very good picture if it though. For some reason I wasn't as excited to pierce Savannah's. (Hence the longer wait.) But Happy Birthday girl. You are my shining star!

6 comments:

Mark&Noelle Taylor said...

what a QT Happy Birthday!

mimi said...

What a little BEAUTY !!!....We love you so much precious little Savannah. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!! Cute earrings:):):)

Bowmans said...

Happy Birthday Savannah!! She is growing so fast. Your kids are adorable!!I miss you guys! I will call you soon.

mimi said...

Hi Cami... I just wanted to say I love ya! Hope you and that gorgeous little family are all doing well:) See you on Sunday:)

Lyd Stew said...

She is so beautiful! Man- you have cute kids and they are growing like crazy! So fun! Hope she had a good birthday- time goes by so fast!

mimi said...

Nana says....oOOH how I adore and love you all. You set an example for all of us by your great attitudes and smiling gorgeous little faces. Thanks for sharing your love and kindness with the whole world and with me.... You all brigten up my little corner of the world! My prayers are with you always. Mama
ps Gramps thinks you are certainly living in the celestial kingdom...and to think you are all skinny and rich! I think you win the prize!

Memorable Family Moments