Monday, December 1, 2008

Let it Snow!!!!

Don't ever leave packaging foam in the living room unless you want it to 'snow'. Today I was busy (probably cleaning or something) and wasn't too worried about what the kids were doing, after all they were laughing and having a good time. Well, when I walked past the living room, wow did I get a surprise! Since it hasn't really snowed a ton this year, it was a good time to make snow angels and . . . .
Snowmen!

2 comments:

mimi said...

HA,HA,HA,Ha,HA,HA..... Cami I love your posts!!!! Can we come over and play in the snow at your house?!:) I have the cutest little nieces and nephew in the world.
GREAT PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Josh * Camilla said...

I would let you, but I gave them away! I was sick of being to only one to clean them up! Brooklyn was quite upset. But come over anyway!

Memorable Family Moments