Today Brooklyn said the cutest thing that I had to share with you all. She said, " Mom, my Daddy is so brave." Why is that? Brooklyn said, "Because he can squish spiders with his fingers!" I have to agree, that is pretty brave!
I am so thankful for Brave daddy's and husbands that protect us from those icky spiders. Yikes ...........I'm getting the creepy crawlies just thinking about them :)
Welcome to our Blog. This has been so fun to keep in touch with you all! I hope you enjoy it too. Feel free to leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.
With three children under the age of three, well... I guess that says a lot. They keep us on our toes. Of course, I couldn't do it without the love and help from my wonderful husband. What a support and strength he is to me. Josh is busy running his carpet cleaning business and is planning to shoot an elk this year.
1 comment:
I am so thankful for Brave daddy's and husbands that protect us from those icky spiders. Yikes ...........I'm getting the creepy crawlies just thinking about them :)
Post a Comment