Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A Spotlight on Brooklyn

Brooklyn has been busy as a little bee! Here she is learning about how bees pollinate flowers. She wanted to do preschool this year, but I think she was still a little too shy . So, we agreed that this year she would do school at home and next year she would go to a real preschool. It's been a great thing actually for her. It kind of sets aside time for just one on one time for us. Which she really needs being the oldest of 3. Wow! Little kids can sure learn quick! I think that is why they say "learn wisdom in thy youth". Brooklyn is 3 going on 16! She even knows how to do her makeup already! She's a fast learner.

Here's another makeup session.

Brooklyn the Bookworm reading in a basket. I love that 'little' girl!

Ouch! Brooklyn had to go to Community Care for a cut finger. We had a little accident with a knife and a little brother. She got the 'short end of the stick' or should I say the sharp end of the knife! But when the doctor said no stitches her face lit right up. The pink band-aid and the sucker made the pain all worth it.

1 comment:

mimi said...

Cami, Little Brooklyn is so Amazing! That little girl is Brilliant beyond her years, and such a Beauty(all of your children are!) Joshi thinks she is the BEST little friend he's ever had:) By the Way that girl sure has talent, her makeup is gorgeous: :):):) So Sweet!
Cami you are an AWESOME MOM you are such a great example to me! I love you! Thanks so much for having us over the other night! It was so Fun to see you all, and the caramel corn was YUMMY, YUMMY, YUMMY!!!!!THANK YOU!!!!...Mimi

Memorable Family Moments