Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Savannah is 10 Months!

Savannah is loving food. Almost as much as her brother! I just love these chubby cheeks! Even if they are all covered in mush!Savannah woke up this morning happy. I was suprized to see her standing when I came into greet her.

Despite this awfully painful rash she has, she is still smiling! That is our little Savannah.

This morning Savannah woke up with a fever. I sure miss her smiling face. I thought maybe some wheatgrass juice might kick this sickness. It looks as though it might have made her more sick:(

Another sad day. I think today she has cried more than all her 10 months put together.

3 comments:

The Sullengers said...

Your kids are all so cute - I love the little spotlights - you can definitely see both of you guys in them! We are coming up to the Burg for Christmas - maybe we should all get together - it would be a lot of fun!

mimi said...

OHhhh Cami...Baby Savannah is the sweetest, prettiest little baby girl ever!!!! I'm so sad she isn't feeling well:( Is she doing any better today? POOR BABY & POOR MOMMY How are you holding up? It's always so hard when are little ones aren't feeling well!!! We love ya!!!!

Josh * Camilla said...

We are doing much Better. She is finally coming out of it. Now we are just working on the diaper issue. Count your many blessings Mim!

Memorable Family Moments