Where did the snow come from? If only I was as excited as the kids were.!



Fishing with cousin Anthony and Julianna! It was a cold one, but they sure are troopers! No luck on catching fish, just a bunch of moss. I think we need a new fishing hole. Anyone have any good spots?
Mason got "burned right onto the waffles" today. It was sad but he was so tough , I didn't know it was really burned so bad. He didn't even cry. Now tell him he can't play outside and that will bring on the water works real quick!






1 comment:
Awwww...Cami you and Josh are the Best aunt and uncle in the world to our kids. Thank you so much for all of the special memories and time you both give to our kids. Anthony has absolutely loved the fishing.
Ouch! Masons poor little owie. You know, it is looking so much better though! Hey! I Love the picture of You and Josh on the right side of the page. Any Family pics to share yet?:) Can't Wait! We love you all SO MUCH! hope to talk to you soon...love ya Cami ...Mimi
Post a Comment