Awwwwwww.....SO SWEET!!! Ok...I'm guessing #1- is...Savannah #2- is... Mason #3- is... Brooklyn Am I right?...Such BEAUTIFUL, Precious babies!!! I just want to snuggle them all up:)
Okay- the second one is Mason no doubt. But the girls are harder- I think 3 is savannah and 1 is Brooklyn- okay so I cannot tell the difference. All I have to say is GORGEOUS.- just like their mommy!
CONGRATS!!! you guys won our free mini photo session from bird on a wire photography! please email us with times/dates that are good for you and we'll get together within the next week or two: birdonawirephotography@gmail.com generally we like to shoot tues/thurs. late afternoon.
Welcome to our Blog. This has been so fun to keep in touch with you all! I hope you enjoy it too. Feel free to leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.
With three children under the age of three, well... I guess that says a lot. They keep us on our toes. Of course, I couldn't do it without the love and help from my wonderful husband. What a support and strength he is to me. Josh is busy running his carpet cleaning business and is planning to shoot an elk this year.
5 comments:
Awwwwwww.....SO SWEET!!!
Ok...I'm guessing
#1- is...Savannah
#2- is... Mason
#3- is... Brooklyn
Am I right?...Such BEAUTIFUL, Precious babies!!! I just want to snuggle them all up:)
Just me again:)...I forgot to say CUTE background paper...I love the delightful dots don't you...fun...fun...love you Cami:)
Okay- the second one is Mason no doubt. But the girls are harder- I think 3 is savannah and 1 is Brooklyn- okay so I cannot tell the difference.
All I have to say is GORGEOUS.- just like their mommy!
CONGRATS!!! you guys won our free mini photo session from bird on a wire photography! please email us with times/dates that are good for you and we'll get together within the next week or two: birdonawirephotography@gmail.com
generally we like to shoot tues/thurs. late afternoon.
AWESOME CAMI!!!! How exciting you won!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!
Post a Comment