I've always loved taking pictures, but If I were to do it professionally (amateur) I thought I should learn some new techniques. What do you think about these photos? Noelle? Mimi? Anybody? I want your feedback. Thanks love ya!
Cami you are an AMAZING photographer!!! You are very talented!!!...I love all of your pictures!:) What gorgeous little babies you and Joshi have! The rose picture is very beautiful too! Love you lots!:):):)...Mimi
you have a style that I would love to have I feel I am to by the books I love the not looking close ups you almost break all the rules and thats what makes them soo good really I am not just saying that. I think I want you to take pix of my family in the spring/summer and I will do the same for you 'cept I think you will do a better job.
Wow- those look awesome! I'm no pro- but they look like it to me! Not to mention you are working with some really good subject matter- can't go wrong with cute kids like that! They have such sweet faces! Keep it up! You are amazing!
Cami- I do not know how you do it- to capture the moments you do- genius!! It helps that your kids are so photogenic. We need to hang out again really soon- I miss you.
Welcome to our Blog. This has been so fun to keep in touch with you all! I hope you enjoy it too. Feel free to leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.
With three children under the age of three, well... I guess that says a lot. They keep us on our toes. Of course, I couldn't do it without the love and help from my wonderful husband. What a support and strength he is to me. Josh is busy running his carpet cleaning business and is planning to shoot an elk this year.
4 comments:
Cami you are an AMAZING photographer!!! You are very talented!!!...I love all of your pictures!:) What gorgeous little babies you and Joshi have! The rose picture is very beautiful too!
Love you lots!:):):)...Mimi
you have a style that I would love to have I feel I am to by the books I love the not looking close ups you almost break all the rules and thats what makes them soo good really I am not just saying that. I think I want you to take pix of my family in the spring/summer and I will do the same for you 'cept I think you will do a better job.
Wow- those look awesome! I'm no pro- but they look like it to me! Not to mention you are working with some really good subject matter- can't go wrong with cute kids like that! They have such sweet faces! Keep it up! You are amazing!
Cami- I do not know how you do it- to capture the moments you do- genius!! It helps that your kids are so photogenic. We need to hang out again really soon- I miss you.
Post a Comment