Monday, July 14, 2008

Ready for Camping!

We had a great time at Josh's Dads Family Reunion. Brooklyn loved the horses! She got to ride one with her Aunt Megan.
Mason kept saying, "I'm a big boy." when rode the horse, but I think he was a little bit nervous to ride it.
Brooklyn's other highlight was the slipn' slide! Ooops! We forgot swimsuits, but that didn't stop her. She had a great time. She also loved the money tree, where the kids climbed up a pole to get dollar bills. She thought it was cool everyone helped her get to the top! Thanks guys.
Mason could've sat here all day eating Cheetos, but unfortunately they ran out.

CAMPING AT THE CABIN!

This was our campout at Josh's Uncle's cabin. We love to go camping. It seems the kids behave so much better and rarely fight or argue. It must be because they are too busy exploring all the little wonders, especially bugs!


Mason's 2nd love (the 1st being food). He is starting to get good at baseball. Although I think a real t-ball stand would work better, a log will do for now.


We loved being able to run around and not having to worry about the kids. Aren't these the most adorable two girls ever? They have a lot of fun together.



4 comments:

Bowmans said...

You guys look like you had a blast!! Your kids are adorable!! We really do need to get together and I am serious. Call me again!! I will make a day of coming to Rexburg and maybe we can go to the Splash Park and hang out.

mimi said...

Cami you wrote the first comment on my blog:) I was so excited to see it! You are the Best!!!Thank you for all you've done to help me get my blog set up, it's so fun to do. I love all of the darling pictures of your beautiful family! We love you all so much!!!!!!!!!!!

Lyd Stew said...

Cami! I am so glad you tracked down my blog!!! I my heck- where has the time gone! Three! And all so perfectly cute as can be! What a cute little girl you have! How old is she now? I bet you are just such a fun mom! I am so glad I get to see pictures now! Keep in touch! Could I put a link to your blog on our sugar-salem blog (I have a link to that on my blog.) Just let me know. Take care!

Michelle said...

I Love Love that picture of your girls in black and white. And your blog looks fantastic. You have really out done yourself.

Memorable Family Moments