Thursday, July 24, 2008

***Moments Worth Remembering***


For Pioneer Day we thought it would be fun to go to the parade. Well, it was on Saturday not Thursday. Ooops! But it was a great excuse to get together with family anyway and have a lot of fun. Thanks for the great time Grandma & Grandpa Smith!



Grandpa showed us his best dance moves on the teeter-totter! Wow, what a show! Maybe I should take lessons!?

When it was time to go home, Brooklyn kept saying, 'Why do we have to go home? Can we go to Grandpa & Grandma's?'

2 comments:

mimi said...

Cami, I love your pictures!!! I had a really good laugh at grandpa's dance moves on the teeter totter!! It sounds like a fun day. Grandma & Grandpa sure love their grandchildren. I love your blog it looks Awesome!

Kash said...

Josh, good to see you man. Its been so long I was wondering what you guys were up to. We are just enjoying the summer off from school here in the Memphis, TN area. Both of us work full time and I will start school again in Sept. Anyways, keep in touch. Kash

Memorable Family Moments