I was so excited that our little couple pictures just came. ( Well, it was like 2 months ago. but since I haven't blogged for awhile. Anyway...) I love looking at these because I feel like we should be on a cover of a magazine! I'm not sure what kind, maybe a cowboy one or something. But wow! Isn't he so wonderfully handsome! I mean look at those blue blue eyes! I think it is his goodness shining from the inside out! Ok I just have to rub it in how absolutely perfect my husband is and he doesn't even know it.
I








4 comments:
WOW !!! WOW!!! WOW !!! You both are so photogenic!!!.....You are SO Beautiful Cami & Josh SO Handsome:)The pictures are Gorgeous! You are a Gorgeous couple...We love you guys so much!!!!!
Holy cow!!! You guys look amazing! It is like looking at you engagement pictures all over; you guys still look great together!! So happy!!! Love the pictures!!
Seriously!!! you guys look awesome. Cami You look amazing- three kids later, how do you do it? What a lucky guy Josh is!
Love your pictures. Very Good looking people. Change of subject. I was wondering if you have the email for that young couple that rented from you guys and left for the summer to sale. wondered if they wanted to rent when they come back. Michelle
Post a Comment