We did a photo shoot with Bird on a Wire! They did an awesome job! It was the funnest photo session I've ever done. Even Josh had fun. This was just a sample of the pictures. I can't wait to get the rest back!
Wow cammi and josh - your blog looks amazing and your pics are awesome you are going to be a great photographer. You are completey right them little ones sure grow up fast- where does all the time go? We love you guys so much and cant wait to see you on Thursday!!! Love Dave and Michon
CAMI!!! I love your pictures. It's Randi by the way, I don't know if this will tell you that. But we just started a blog and it's arhuntsman.blogspot.com I hope you guys are doing good. Your kids are just beautiful. I think you took awesome pictures by the way.
Welcome to our Blog. This has been so fun to keep in touch with you all! I hope you enjoy it too. Feel free to leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.
With three children under the age of three, well... I guess that says a lot. They keep us on our toes. Of course, I couldn't do it without the love and help from my wonderful husband. What a support and strength he is to me. Josh is busy running his carpet cleaning business and is planning to shoot an elk this year.
5 comments:
Wow cammi and josh - your blog looks amazing and your pics are awesome you are going to be a great photographer. You are completey right them little ones sure grow up fast- where does all the time go? We love you guys so much and cant wait to see you on Thursday!!! Love Dave and Michon
Are you kidding me? that is so so awesome. It is like you are engaged again!!! You guys could pull it off. You are adorable together.Call me later.
What a GORGEOUS couple!!!!!!!
I really like the picture.
CAMI!!! I love your pictures. It's Randi by the way, I don't know if this will tell you that. But we just started a blog and it's arhuntsman.blogspot.com I hope you guys are doing good. Your kids are just beautiful. I think you took awesome pictures by the way.
Post a Comment