Some Days this is how I feel! The look on Mason's face is priceless. I just had to take the time to post this photo even though life has been pretty busy.
Hey Mason...I know exactly how you feel. It looks just like I did with all of my babies when they were little. Your Daddy was the youngest baby I had. Which one of your babies is the youngest? You are wonderful and I adore you! Nana
Welcome to our Blog. This has been so fun to keep in touch with you all! I hope you enjoy it too. Feel free to leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.
With three children under the age of three, well... I guess that says a lot. They keep us on our toes. Of course, I couldn't do it without the love and help from my wonderful husband. What a support and strength he is to me. Josh is busy running his carpet cleaning business and is planning to shoot an elk this year.
5 comments:
That picture is So Funny !!!! I totally feel like that some days too. How Cute :):)
AMEN!!!!!!
***HAPPY THANKSGIVING***
We Love You All !!!
***HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAMI***
WE ALL LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!! We hope you know how much we appreciate all that you do and the AMAZING person you are:):):)
Hey Mason...I know exactly how you feel. It looks just like I did with all of my babies when they were little. Your Daddy was the youngest baby I had. Which one of your babies is the youngest?
You are wonderful and I adore you! Nana
Post a Comment