We are selling our town home! We will miss living here. Don't worry our house doesn't usually look this clean. The only time it does is for pictures. If you know of anyone that wants to buy it for $132,900 let me know. It's a nice place to live.
Welcome to our Blog. This has been so fun to keep in touch with you all! I hope you enjoy it too. Feel free to leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.
With three children under the age of three, well... I guess that says a lot. They keep us on our toes. Of course, I couldn't do it without the love and help from my wonderful husband. What a support and strength he is to me. Josh is busy running his carpet cleaning business and is planning to shoot an elk this year.
1 comment:
Cute house!! I am sorry I have not been able to come see you yet! Life is crazy! I miss you and your sweet personality. So when do you plan to move?
Post a Comment